PM Netanyahu meets Mexican diplomat fired as Ambassador to UNESCO after refusing to vote for anti-Semitic resolution.
- 2 May, 2017 ‘A tremendous diplomatic achievement despite UNESCO vote loss’ Israel's Ambassador to UNESCO hails drop in support for anti-Semitic resolutions compared to previous resolutions last year.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 27 March, 2017 Watch: PM Netanyahu addresses AIPAC conference 'Israel has no greater friend than America, and America has no greater friend than Israel.'
- 16 May, 2017 Watch: PM Netanyahu Meets US Ambassador David Friedman Prime Minister Binyaamin Netanyahu meets with US Ambassador David Friedman. 'Visit to Kotel was a strong gesture of solidarity.'