This dessert should probably be taken off the menu.
- 6 February, 2018 A New Hampshire Woman Won $560 Million in Powerball. Now She's Suing to Keep Her Name a Secret She wishes to avoid the "misfortune that has often fallen upon other lottery winners"
- 8 August, 2017 A Woman Is Suing Costco For A Chicken Salad That Ruined Her Life She's still recovering two years later.
- 27 July, 2017 McDonald's employee shares some disturbing images of a moldy ice cream machine A (now) former McDonald's employee shared some disturbing images of the inside of a moldy ice cream machine in one of the hamburger giant's restaurants. An 18-year-old named Nick was a McDonald's employee in LaPlace, Louisiana, until he shared some gross images of unsanitary practices […]
- 23 June, 2017 McDonald's unveils Minions-themed menu, and nope, nope, nope, nope, nope Minions mania is a craze we still somehow cannot escape. McDonald's is the latest company to fall victim to this — dare we say — Minion monstrosity. SEE ALSO: We're McLosing it over this very chill McDonald's dessert invention Per
Delish, ahead of
Despicable Me 3, […]
- 13 September, 2017 Singapore names first woman president, raising eyebrows over election process By Fathin Ungku SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Singapore named a former speaker of parliament as the multicultural city-state's first woman president on Wednesday while critics expressed dismay that other candidates were disqualified and the election went unco...