Iranian court sentences American citizen to 10 years in prison for ‘spying’. US demands citizen’s release.
- 18 April, 2009 Iran Sentences American Journalist to 8 Years in Prison A court sentenced the Iranian-American journalist Roxana Saberi after convicting her of spying for the U.S., her lawyer said.
- 21 April, 2015 Israel court jails Belgian for spying for Iran Iranian-born Belgian citizen sentenced to seven years for posing as a businessman.
- 9 April, 2013 Israeli Arab sentenced for spying for Hezbollah JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli court has sentenced an Arab citizen of Israel to seven years in prison for spying for the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah.
- 16 July, 2017 Iran jails US national for 10 years for spying Iranian officials say Xiyue Wang, a researcher at Princeton University, has received a 10-year sentence.
- 29 March, 2017 Germany sentences Pakistani spy German court sentences 31-year-old Pakistani to four years and three months in prison for spying on Jewish and Israeli-related targets.