Anti-Semitic crimes reach record in Great Britain, with 1,078 anti-Jewish crimes last year.
- 18 September, 2017 Britain downgrades terrorism threat Britain downgrades terrorism threat from its highest level, after second arrest made in connection with London bombing.
- 4 April, 2017 Bennett: We have reached record levels of influence Jewish Home leader addresses party members and activists at pre-Pesach celebration,states that Jewish Home is 'leading the State of Israel.'
- 25 February, 2010 Canada: Anti-Semitic Incidents Reach Record High
- 27 July, 2017 UK: 767 anti-Semitic incidents in first half of 2017 UK Jewish community reports a record number of anti-Semitic incidents in the first half of 2017.
- 20 April, 2017 Anti-Semitic incidents in Austria reached record level last year, Jewish watchdog says 'It is alarming,' president of Vienna Jewish Community says after second year in a row in which anti-Jewish incidents continue to climb