- 23 October, 2017 Poll: Trump disapproval rating jumps amid Gold Star widow controversy President Trump's disapproval rating saw a bump on Monday as controversy continued over his call to a Gold Star widow.
- 10 August, 2017 Trump shares dubious Twitter poll saying he's better than Obama President Trump has shared a dubious Twitter poll that rates him “a better president” than Barack Obama. Mainstream polls have given Trump low ratings.
- 12 March, 2017 Why did the Trump administration fire US Attorney Preet Bharara? The Manhattan US Attorney, who refused to leave his position as part of a sweeping resignation request was fired by the President Trump’s administration Saturday. Preet Bharara wrote on Twitter Saturday: “I did not resign. Recommended: How is money reshaping American politics?
- 10 March, 2017 Twitter has a field day with Sean Spicer’s upside-down flag pin White House press secretary Sean Spicer opened the daily briefing Friday sporting an upside-down American flag lapel pin, leading many to joke it was a “cry for help” from the president’s most prominent spokesman.
- 25 October, 2017 Trump Says His Tax Plan Is A 'Middle-Class Bill.' Americans Don't Agree. The tax reform plan espoused by President Donald Trump and Republican members of Congress doesn’t have many supporters, recent polls show ― and most don’t believe the president’s claim that it’s “a middle-class bill.”