Christians United for Israel urge Congress to cut funding to PA until it stops paying salaries to terrorists.
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 5 May, 2017 Congress rejects paying salaries to terrorists New Senate funding bill includes security aid to Israel, as well as provision reducing aid to PA if it pays terrorists.
- 21 November, 2013 Israel may cut some 560 state jobs to fund detention center for African migrants Cost of facility in Negev expected at nearly half a billion shekels, according to Knesset committee proposal.
- 12 May, 2017 Will US stop the support for Palestinian Authority? The American Congress is attempting to cut off US funds to the Palestinian Authority
- 30 June, 2017 Report: Palestinian Authority has ceased paying 500 terrorists According to one Arab researcher, the PA stopped paying a monthly salary to 500 terrorists - who are now protesting in Ramallah.