Christians United for Israel urge Congress to cut funding to PA until it stops paying salaries to terrorists.
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 5 May, 2017 Congress rejects paying salaries to terrorists New Senate funding bill includes security aid to Israel, as well as provision reducing aid to PA if it pays terrorists.
- 21 November, 2013 Israel may cut some 560 state jobs to fund detention center for African migrants Cost of facility in Negev expected at nearly half a billion shekels, according to Knesset committee proposal.
- 2 April, 2018 Oklahoma teachers walk off job over pay, schools close Oklahoma teachers walked off the job on Monday, closing schools statewide as the teachers demanded salary rises for some of the lowest-paid educators in the United States and more funds for schools. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- 4 August, 2017 Senate committee passes legislation cutting aid to PA Senate Foreign Relations Committee passes Taylor Force Act, which would cut funding to the PA until it stops paying terrorists.