- 13 January, 2018 Syrian war: Reports of chlorine gas attack on rebel-held Eastern Ghouta Health workers in Eastern Ghouta say six people were treated for breathing problems
- 27 August, 2017 A New Drug Lowers Risk of Heart Attack and Cancer A drug currently used to treat rare rheumatoid arthritis conditions may be the next big thing to treat heart disease and cancer
- 30 March, 2017 Treating cancer in a Syrian warzone This facility in the east of Damascus struggles to give patients the drugs they need.
- 25 April, 2017 Erin Moran Died From Throat Cancer, a Disease That’s Growing Among Younger People It's not just a disease of old men and chain-smokers, say experts-but fortunately, many cases can be cured.
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note