‘A candidate has the right to get information from whatever source the information comes,’ says Alan Dershowitz
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 12 July, 2017 Fact check: Did Donald Trump Jr. break the law with his Russian meeting? While every campaign seeks damaging information on political opponents, Donald Trump Jr. meeting a foreign national represents a departure from the norm
- 11 July, 2017 Four things to know about Donald Trump Jr.’s Jewish lawyer Alan Futerfas has his own law firm, plays the bass trombone, is Jewishly involved and he represented a Russian computer malware creator
- 2 April, 2017 Meet the 30-year-old Jewish Trump aide at the heart of the wiretapping scandal Close to Bannon and Kushner, Ezra Cohen-Watnick is known for holding hawkish views on Iran and is said to be one of the White House sources who leaked information to Nunes.
- 11 July, 2017 Russian opposition leader explains the ties that bind Putin, Russian election interference and Donald Trump Jr. Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny claims that 'the crown prosecutor of Russia' in the Donald Trump Jr. emails is actually prosecutor general Yuri Chaika, whom he terms 'a thief and a criminal'