- 16 July, 2017 Doctors Find 27 Lenses In Woman's Eye During Surgery A “routine” cataract surgery in England uncovered nearly 30 contact lenses stuck together in two separate chunks in a 67-year-old British woman’s eye.
- 31 July, 2013 There’s a Lawyer Petitioning the Hague Court Over the Unfair Trial of…Jesus “Your pursuit of this case makes one wonder whether you’re in the right state of mind. Actually people find it insane.”
- 23 August, 2017 Doctors Bombarded by Calls From Those Who Believe They Suffered Eye Damage During Eclipse While most sky watchers have nothing to worry about, a few people may have suffered serious eye damage.
- 3 August, 2017 What happened to ‘missing’ family from Aleppo? BBC correspondent Mike Thomson finds out what happened to a family he lost contact with at the height of the battle for eastern Aleppo.
- 25 July, 2017 Americans Equally Split Over Trump's Impeachment, Finds Poll Poll by USA Today/iMediaEthics said 46 percent of those surveyed think that Trump is not likely to complete his first term, while 27 percent opined that he would complete it.