A “routine” cataract surgery in England uncovered nearly 30 contact lenses stuck together in two separate chunks in a 67-year-old British woman’s eye.
- 17 July, 2017 Doctors Find 27 Contact Lenses 'Bound Together by Mucus' in a Patient's Eye "None of us have ever seen this before"
- 26 June, 2017 Sean Spicer angrily confronted by CNN reporter during tense off-camera press briefing A CNN reporter has argued with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer over the West Wingâ€™s decision to bar cameras from broadcasting the daily press briefings. Jim Acosta, the White House correspondent for the cable news network, challenged Mr Spicer after the White […]
- 5 June, 2017 Two of three London attackers named by British police Khuram Shazad Butt, 27, was a Pakistani born British citizen, while Rachid Redouane, 30, was of Moroccan and Libyan descent
- 11 May, 2017 'Avocado Hand' Is Prompting Doctors to Warn People About Slicing the Fruit There's a hidden danger lurking in your produce section -- though it doesn't become dangerous until you take it home. "Avocado hand," as doctors call it, has prompted the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons to warn peo...
- 18 May, 2017 Two-week-old baby 'needed surgery after being bitten up to 100 times when rats attacked cot' A 15-day-old baby was found covered in up to 100 rat bites and needed reconstructive surgery to repair an open wound on its head. The father, 18-year-old Charles Elliot, is said to have told his mother he was afraid to take his child to hospital in ca...