A “routine” cataract surgery in England uncovered nearly 30 contact lenses stuck together in two separate chunks in a 67-year-old British woman’s eye.
- 17 July, 2017 Doctors Find 27 Contact Lenses 'Bound Together by Mucus' in a Patient's Eye "None of us have ever seen this before"
- 30 September, 2017 Mom Of Mass Shooting Victim Describes Last Week Of Her Daughter’s Life As soon as Debbie Lane got clearance to drive after cataract surgery, she filled her pickup truck with used patio furniture and carted it to her only child in Plano, Texas.
- 5 June, 2017 Two of three London attackers named by British police Khuram Shazad Butt, 27, was a Pakistani born British citizen, while Rachid Redouane, 30, was of Moroccan and Libyan descent
- 11 May, 2017 'Avocado Hand' Is Prompting Doctors to Warn People About Slicing the Fruit There's a hidden danger lurking in your produce section -- though it doesn't become dangerous until you take it home. "Avocado hand," as doctors call it, has prompted the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons to warn peo...
- 30 September, 2017 Model Awaits Surgery After Eyeball Tattoo Goes Extremely Wrong A model from Ottawa, Canada, could have permanent vision loss in one eye after her now-ex-boyfriend attempted to tattoo her eyeball with purple ink.