Counsels oppose govt-sponsored bill allowing minister to imprison people without charges even during normal, non-emergency times
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 27 October, 2016 Bill would give defense minister broad powers against Israelis deemed ‘public safety’ threat Proposed law would broaden power of defense minister to curb citizens’ freedoms, including restricting the professions a person could work in, or barring them from leaving the country.
- 28 June, 2017 Israeli disabled protest prime minister’s plan to backtrack on allowances Demonstrators blocked a road and some threatened to ignite themselves after Netanyahu backtracked on a bill to boost their benefits
- 9 March, 2017 Netanyahu tells Putin: We don’t want ISIS terror to replace Iranian terror Referencing Jewish holiday of Purim, Netanyahu tells Putin that Iran continues historic attempt to destroy Jewish people.
- 24 March, 2017 Two time zones for two peoples: Israel moves clock, but Palestinians don’t 'This is so stupid, I don't get why we have to use different times even them we live together,' Palestinian says amid time gap between Palestinians and settlers.