A man is arrested on suspicion of flying a consumer drone close to planes preparing to land in Tel Aviv.
- 21 November, 2013 Tel Aviv court extends remand of Eyal Golan's father by four days Remand also extended of employee at Golan's production company; famous Israeli singer under house arrest, as are two other suspects.
- 11 July, 2013 Greek plane lands safely in Israel after emergency JERUSALEM (AP) — A Greek plane landed safely in Tel Aviv without anyone being hurt on Thursday after issuing a rare mayday call on its approach to Israel's Ben Gurion international airport.
- 12 April, 2017 United to compensate people on flight when man dragged off CHICAGO (AP) — United Airlines sought to quell the uproar over a man being dragged off a plane by announcing on Tuesday that it would no longer ask police to remove passengers from full flights and would compensate customers who were on the flight when the man was removed.
- 21 April, 2013 Israeli official says drones could replace planes TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Israel's air force is on track to developing drones that within four to five decades would carry out nearly every battlefield operation executed today by piloted aircraft, a high-ranking Israeli officer told The Associated Press Sunday.
- 6 January, 2018 Plane Makes Emergency Landing Because of Man 'Spreading Feces Everywhere’ Sometimes flying can be a dirty business — just ask the passengers on United Airlines flight 895