Zakaria al-Juoda says his son had no political affiliation and calls on Jordan’s King Abdullah to take action in the case according to the law
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 27 July, 2017 Jordan’s King: Netanyahu exploited Israeli embassy shooting for political gain King Abdallah slams the prime minister, says the way Israel deals with the shooter will have a direct impact on ties between the two countries
- 22 January, 2017 Palestinians, Jordan agree to take steps if U.S. moves embassy to Jerusalem A source involved in high level talks between Abbas and King Abdullah says Jordan worries how any decision about Jerusalem could impact its own oversight of its holy sites, as well as internal events within kingdom.