The problem is that the more the liberal centrists succeed, the more the left will be erased
- 12 November, 2016 As an Israeli Arab in the U.S., I have to choose between two countries that hate me We left Israel because we wanted to raise our children in a liberal society that accepts them. How sad it is that our old fears are returning in the country of asylum, upon Trump's rise.
- 7 August, 2017 Nobody in Israel is asking: What about the workers? A global problem comes home: Some 1,500 Haifa Chemicals workers are about to lose their jobs, and neither the government, nor the Histadrut, nor the left has an answer for them
- 3 August, 2017 It’s not about flags: The real problem with Jewish-Palestinian dialogue The American Jewish left is deeply invested in a form of asymmetric dialogue that too often requires co-opting Jewish kids to denounce the sins of Zionism
- 18 July, 2017 Labor is the Israeli right; it’s time for a left Avi Gabbay’s election to lead the party is the end of the right wing's campaign of conquest. Now they have it all, and all to lose
- 14 December, 2016 Why I refuse to call Steve Bannon an anti-Semite The problem isn't that Bannon hates Jews. It's that he threatens the liberal democratic ideals most of us hold dear.