The problem is that the more the liberal centrists succeed, the more the left will be erased
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 12 November, 2016 As an Israeli Arab in the U.S., I have to choose between two countries that hate me We left Israel because we wanted to raise our children in a liberal society that accepts them. How sad it is that our old fears are returning in the country of asylum, upon Trump's rise.
- 16 November, 2017 How Judaism became a dirty word in Israel By telling the left it has indeed forgotten what it means to be Jewish, Labor Party leader Avi Gabbay is trying to trigger a much-needed debate in Israel
- 17 October, 2017 The right-wing assault on Israeli democracy A plan to outlaw Breaking the Silence is part of a campaign that aims to erase the liberal democracy that Israel once aspired to be
- 14 November, 2017 Israeli Labor leader’s strange strategy includes disdain for his voters It's not that leftists have forgotten what it means to be Jewish, but that Netanyahu's Israel has forgotten what it means to be liberal