The problem is that the more the liberal centrists succeed, the more the left will be erased
- 12 November, 2016 As an Israeli Arab in the U.S., I have to choose between two countries that hate me We left Israel because we wanted to raise our children in a liberal society that accepts them. How sad it is that our old fears are returning in the country of asylum, upon Trump's rise.
- 18 July, 2017 Labor is the Israeli right; it’s time for a left Avi Gabbay’s election to lead the party is the end of the right wing's campaign of conquest. Now they have it all, and all to lose
- 14 December, 2016 Why I refuse to call Steve Bannon an anti-Semite The problem isn't that Bannon hates Jews. It's that he threatens the liberal democratic ideals most of us hold dear.
- 10 July, 2017 The demise of the Israel’s Labor Party To many it looks like Labor’s leaders continue to be ideologically wedded to the ‘land for peace’ formula regardless of the facts on the ground in the tough Middle East
- 8 July, 2017 Either left or nothing Peretz and Gabbay have already passed through the meat grinder called the Labor Party and have become part of its flawed DNA, which is the DNA of everything that is termed left-center