The IDF soldier was sentenced to a year-and-a-half in prison for killing an injured Palestinian terrorist in Hebron
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 20 July, 2017 Hebron shooter Azaria released from Israeli army, sent to house arrest The soldier was sentenced to a year-and-a-half in prison for killing an incapacitated Palestinian attacker. His appeal will be decided at month's end
- 8 August, 2017 Court rejects Hebron shooter’s appeal to delay prison sentence Elor Azaria, convicted of manslaughter for shooting dead a wounded Palestinian assailant, is to enter prison on Wednesday, while IDF's chief decides whether or not to reduce his sentence
- 6 August, 2017 Hebron shooter asks to delay prison sentence until Israeli army chief’s decision Elor Azaria, a soldier who was sentenced to 18 months for shooting an incapacitated Palestinian assailant, has asked the army chief to do community service instead