The IDF soldier was sentenced to a year-and-a-half in prison for killing an injured Palestinian terrorist in Hebron
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 20 July, 2017 Hebron shooter Azaria released from Israeli army, sent to house arrest The soldier was sentenced to a year-and-a-half in prison for killing an incapacitated Palestinian attacker. His appeal will be decided at month's end
- 2 May, 2017 Hebron shooter’s appeal of manslaughter verdict opens Wednesday Sgt. Elor Azaria was convicted by an Israeli military court of killing Abdel Fattah al-Sharif while the Palestinian, who had stabbed another soldier, was lying on the ground badly wounded
- 3 January, 2017 IDF chief on Hebron shooter’s trial: Treating a soldier like a ‘confused little boy’ demeans the army Speaking a day before the verdict is due in the trial of Elor Azaria, a soldier who shot and killed a wounded a Palestinian assailant, Gadi Eisenkot criticizes efforts to present the defendant as 'everyone's child.'