At Budapest’s Great Synagogue, the Israeli prime minister will meet with members of the local Jewish community, who have been deeply disappointed by his attitude toward the anti-Soros billboards
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 8 July, 2017 Israel urges Hungarian prime minister to take down Soros campaign with anti-Semitic overtones Ahead of Netanyahu's visit to Hungary, the Israeli envoy to Budapest says an anti-Soros campaign sows 'fear and hatred'
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 Hungary to take down campaign targeting George Soros ahead of Netanyahu visit Announcement comes days after the Israeli ambassador and local Jewish community expressed fear the campaign could provoke anti-Semitic sentiments. Netanyahu later retracted envoy's protest, slammed George Soros
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.