Former Defense Minister Ya’alon says Iran runs Lebanon, promises Israel will destroy Lebanon completely if war breaks out.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 23 August, 2017 Netanyahu to Putin: Israel may act to curb Iran's clout in Syria By Denis Pinchuk SOCHI, Russia (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday that Israel was prepared to act unilaterally to prevent an expanded Iranian military presence in Syria. Russia int...
- 18 October, 2017 ‘Disengagement was breaking point in Israel’s history’ Former Defense Minister who opposed 2005 disengagement visits center dedicated to memory of destroyed Jewish communities of Gaza.
- 2 October, 2017 ‘In the next confrontation, the enemy will pay a heavy price’ Defense Minister Liberman: The next confrontation, if it breaks out, will take on a completely different character.
- 29 January, 2018 Netanyahu tells Putin: Iranian missile factories in Lebanon are already in progress, we won’t accept this threat Israel toughens rhetoric on Iran's missile plants in Lebanon, saying it will act if needed ■ Defense minister: 'Last thing I want is a third Lebanon war'