Former Defense Minister Ya’alon says Iran runs Lebanon, promises Israel will destroy Lebanon completely if war breaks out.
- 23 August, 2017 Netanyahu to Putin: Israel may act to curb Iran's clout in Syria By Denis Pinchuk SOCHI, Russia (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday that Israel was prepared to act unilaterally to prevent an expanded Iranian military presence in Syria. Russia int...
- 26 April, 2009 Lieberman: Ready to Talk with Syria, Without ‘Preconditions’ FM Lieberman said he is ready to talk to Syria, but without 'preconditions'. Defense Minister Barak sees talks as ‘critical’ to Israel’s security.
- 25 December, 2016 Fake news causes Pakistan to threaten Israel with nuclear war After a fake news site quoted Israel's (former) defense minister as threatening to destroy Pakistan if it joined the war on ISIS, the Pakistanis delivered a not-so-veiled nuclear threat.
- 19 December, 2016 Amir Peretz announces intentions to run for Labor leadership The most veteran member of Knesset, who headed the Labor party and served as defense minister during the Second Lebanon War, says he is 'the only candidate who can bring new voters to the center-left bloc' and promises 'social justice in practice' and ...
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.