‘It’s very clear that Iran is serious about the nuclear deal and we believe that the nuclear deal can lay the foundation, not the ceiling,’ says foreign minister
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 6 December, 2016 Iran doubts Trump threat to cancel nuclear deal: ‘Trump wants many things’ Iran's Rohani says 'U.S. is still our enemy' after Congress votes on new sanction mechanism.
- 9 November, 2016 Iran to move sensitive material after UN finds minor violations of nuclear deal Nuclear watchdog says Iran was just above the limit of 130 tons on its heavy water stock set by the deal with world powers.
- 10 June, 2017 For Arab world, Hamas is ‘legitimate resistance movement,’ not terror group, Qatar says 'We do not support Hamas, we support Palestinian people,' says Qatar's foreign minister; Hamas praises comments as officials hold talks with Egypt, eye visit to Iran
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.