‘It’s very clear that Iran is serious about the nuclear deal and we believe that the nuclear deal can lay the foundation, not the ceiling,’ says foreign minister
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 20 September, 2017 FULL TEXT: Iran’s Hassan Rohani’s address to UN General Assembly On Trump, Iran's Rohani tells UN General Assembly: It would be a great pity if rogue newcomers to politics destroyed nuclear deal
- 17 September, 2017 Iran leader Khamenei warns against ‘wrong move’ on Iran nuclear deal Trump said Iran was violating 'the spirit' of the deal under which it got sanctions relief in return for curbing its nuclear program
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.