‘It’s very clear that Iran is serious about the nuclear deal and we believe that the nuclear deal can lay the foundation, not the ceiling,’ says foreign minister
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 28 September, 2017 Iranian foreign minister: Iran will walk out of nuclear deal if U.S. withdraws The deal, which has been called 'an embarrassment' by U.S. President Donald Trump, is up for re-certification in mid-October
- 27 September, 2017 Iran schools Trump on non-existent missile test: ‘We must check our facts before we speak’ Iranian foreign minister rules out renegotiating or launching follow-up talks on nuclear deal
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.