The latest developments in investigations into possible fraudulent conduct by Israel’s prime minister, his confidants and his billionaire tycoon friends
- 7 November, 2017 Now in police custody: The keeper of Israel’s deepest and darkest secrets A bit foreign minister, a bit Mossad, a bit Shin Bet: Isaac Molho carried out Netanyahu's most sensitive missions - and they'll remain under wraps for decades to come
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 30 December, 2016 Israel’s AG reportedly informed Netanyahu of corruption probe weeks ago The prime minister asked to postpone questioning until after his Kazakhstan trip, Channel 2 reports; it was delayed further due to a development in the case.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 27 June, 2017 Israeli cops to question billionaire James Packer over gifts to Netanyahu The Australian tycoon’s version of events is considered key in the investigation