Speaking at “Christians United for Israel” annual gathering, Dermer stated Israel is “not the slightest bit concerned” about possible repercussions of act
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 July, 2017 U.S. Senate likely to pass revised version of Taylor Force Act Former senior officials expressed support for the legislation cutting funding to the PA for supporting terrorists' families, but asked to differentiate between humanitarian projects and direct funding of the Palestinian Authority
- 10 July, 2017 Obama’s Israel ambassador Shapiro to testify on Taylor Force Act in Senate hearing Dan Shapiro recently voiced concern legislation may 'lead to unintended consequences for Israel, Palestinians, U.S.'; Elliott Abrams to testify as well
- 22 June, 2017 Hundreds of former Israeli generals warn U.S. Taylor Force Act could create security risks for Israel Commanders for Israel's Security say that, in its current form, the proposed bill would reduce the Palestinian Authority's ability to prevent terror attacks
- 1 March, 2017 For parents of U.S. student killed in Tel Aviv attack, debate over Palestinians’ funding of terrorists is personal The U.S. Taylor Force Act aims to halt funding to the Palestinian Authority if it continues 'institutional support for terrorism.' Force's parents also hope to see a little remorse.