Speaking at “Christians United for Israel” annual gathering, Dermer stated Israel is “not the slightest bit concerned” about possible repercussions of act
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 3 August, 2017 Taylor Force Act passes Senate committee with bipartisan support The bill would cut U.S. funding to the Palestinian Authority as long as it pays salaries to convicted terrorists and their families
- 2 August, 2017 AIPAC throws support behind Taylor Force Act, urges Senate committee to pass it The legislation has been amended to distinguish between humanitarian aid and money that directly benefits the Palestinian Authority
- 13 July, 2017 U.S. Senate likely to pass revised version of Taylor Force Act Former senior officials expressed support for the legislation cutting funding to the PA for supporting terrorists' families, but asked to differentiate between humanitarian projects and direct funding of the Palestinian Authority
- 10 July, 2017 Obama’s Israel ambassador Shapiro to testify on Taylor Force Act in Senate hearing Dan Shapiro recently voiced concern legislation may 'lead to unintended consequences for Israel, Palestinians, U.S.'; Elliott Abrams to testify as well