Speaking at “Christians United for Israel” annual gathering, Dermer stated Israel is “not the slightest bit concerned” about possible repercussions of act
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 3 August, 2017 Taylor Force Act passes Senate committee with bipartisan support The bill would cut U.S. funding to the Palestinian Authority as long as it pays salaries to convicted terrorists and their families
- 2 August, 2017 AIPAC throws support behind Taylor Force Act, urges Senate committee to pass it The legislation has been amended to distinguish between humanitarian aid and money that directly benefits the Palestinian Authority