The government’s position on LGBT parenthood issues attests to the hypocrisy of pinkwashing
- 20 July, 2017 Israel’s government is afraid of LGBT community Country's right-wing rulers know the gay community is right in the dispute over adoption, and they know they can't afford to alienate their great propaganda asset
- 21 July, 2017 Until everyone in Israel feels the injustice Until all men and women in Israel - like pop stars in the LGBT adoption issue - feel the price of the occupation on their own flesh, nothing will change
- 17 February, 2017 The alt right is playing Jews to join its anti-Muslim campaign. Don’t let them succeed Far right bigots are retooling anti-Semitic conspiracy theories against the Muslim community while adopting a vocal defense of Israel. Sadly, a handful of Jewish individuals are buying it.
- 6 December, 2016 Anti-Semitic? Disqualifying? Keith Ellison’s views on Israel are the same as most U.S. Jews It would be tragic if a smear campaign espoused by the Jewish community kept Keith Ellison from the leadership position Democrats desperately need him to fill.
- 18 July, 2017 Israel’s gay paradise lost Government officials tried to blame society's intolerance for their refusal to recognize same-sex adoptions - but the fault is in themselves