The government’s position on LGBT parenthood issues attests to the hypocrisy of pinkwashing
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 20 July, 2017 Israel’s government is afraid of LGBT community Country's right-wing rulers know the gay community is right in the dispute over adoption, and they know they can't afford to alienate their great propaganda asset
- 21 July, 2017 Until everyone in Israel feels the injustice Until all men and women in Israel - like pop stars in the LGBT adoption issue - feel the price of the occupation on their own flesh, nothing will change
- 5 September, 2017 Same-sex adoption? Still a no-go in Israel There's no reason to celebrate: The Social Affairs Ministry's 'new' position on this issue is 'Yes, but' – the same old 'No' in disguise
- 30 November, 2017 David Friedman is unfit to be U.S. Ambassador to Israel. Fire him Friedman's recent comments show the 'moderate' positions he adopted during his nomination were entirely fake. How can the U.S. ambassador to Israel smear opponents, act as a representative of Israel's settlers and misrepresent U.S. policy?