Former National Security Council Head Yaakov Amidror talks about the threat of Iran taking over Syria, turning it into a weapons launchpad.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning â– Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 26 April, 2009 Lieberman: Ready to Talk with Syria, Without ‘Preconditions’ FM Lieberman said he is ready to talk to Syria, but without 'preconditions'. Defense Minister Barak sees talks as ‘critical’ to Israel’s security.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 10 May, 2018 Iran’s long arm: Who is the elite Quds force that attacked Israel from Syria The Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force is charged with arming proxies across the Middle East and even the world â€“ and is behind a number of past attempts to hit Israel
- 14 July, 2013 Eiland: US leaks on attacks in Syria problematic Former National Security Council head says Israel careful not to 'push Assad into a corner'