Former National Security Council Head Yaakov Amidror talks about the threat of Iran taking over Syria, turning it into a weapons launchpad.
- 26 April, 2009 Lieberman: Ready to Talk with Syria, Without ‘Preconditions’ FM Lieberman said he is ready to talk to Syria, but without 'preconditions'. Defense Minister Barak sees talks as ‘critical’ to Israel’s security.
- 14 July, 2013 Eiland: US leaks on attacks in Syria problematic Former National Security Council head says Israel careful not to 'push Assad into a corner'
- 19 July, 2017 Israel escalates threats against Iran Ex-national security adviser warns that Israel must prevent Iranian infrastructure in Syria at any cost. The explicit threat to Iran and Hezbollah is not an official declaration, but foreign governments will find it hard to ignore
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 9 October, 2017 May to Netanyahu: Iran deal has ‘neutralized’ nuclear threat British PM tells Israeli counterpart Iran nuclear deal must be preserved, as it prevents Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons for 10 years.