The pamphlet was updated after complaints from the High Court of Justice. But it turns out that the amendments are likely to evoke more criticism
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 7 February, 2017 Israeli high school exams skip questions about occupation History and civics graduation examinations have avoided mentioning the Palestinians, with only one question in 15 years about how the Six-Day War has affected Israel.
- 11 July, 2017 Bill would force High Court rulings to favor Israel’s Jewish character over democracy Draft is the latest proposal from Netanyahu's governing coalition of the so-called nation-state bill that critics say would stifle democracy
- 28 January, 2017 High Court: Israel must prove stone-throwing law doesn’t discriminate Arabs Justices issue temporary injunction against law, which sees families of convicted Palestinian minors lose state benefits while their child is incarcerated.
- 1 July, 2017 In first, Israel to revise textbooks after complaints of religious indoctrination in secular schools Israel's Education Ministry recognizes criticisms voiced by Secular Forum, which found widespread use of religious sources without explanatory context