Germany reportedly delays signing memorandum of understanding in light of Israel’s investigation into possible corruption in the deal
- 18 July, 2017 German submarine company finds no sign of corruption in Israel deal Thyssenkrupp declined to comment on media reports that the signing of the deal for the purchase of three submarines had been postponed in the wake of the ongoing investigation
- 20 July, 2017 Netanyahu: Submarine deal will go ahead as planned once probe ends Prime minister refuses to confirm or deny if Israel gave green light for Germany's sale of submarines to Egypt
- 19 July, 2017 Israeli submarine scandal: Army officers to be questioned as investigation expands Investigators expanding investigation as former Defense Ministry official questioned and signing ceremony postponed
- 18 July, 2017 Germany delays official signing of sub deal over investigation Deal to supply Israel with 3 new submarines indefinitely postponed over corruption investigation in Israel over deal.
- 12 July, 2017 Israel’s submarine scandal: Netanyahu confidant David Shimron revealed as suspect detained in graft probe Israel Police are looking into allegations that Shimron lobbied defense officials on behalf of ThyssenKrupp for a multimillion dollar submarine sale to Israel