Haredi MK pushes Jerusalem transportation committee to expedite placement of additional Rav Kav machines.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 15 June, 2017 Yesh Atid pushes for public transportation on Shabbat Ministerial Committee on Legislation to discuss opposition bill to permit public transportation on Shabbat.
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 8 December, 2009 Government Okays Jerusalem / Golan Referendum Bill Cabinet committee rejects Minister Dan Meridor's appeal, backs bill proposed by MK Yariv Levin.