Haredi MK pushes Jerusalem transportation committee to expedite placement of additional Rav Kav machines.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 15 June, 2017 Yesh Atid pushes for public transportation on Shabbat Ministerial Committee on Legislation to discuss opposition bill to permit public transportation on Shabbat.
- 25 December, 2017 Iranian-backed militias moving closer to Israel Syrian army forces, backed by Iranian-backed militias, push deeper into rebel-held enclave near Israel and Lebanon border.
- 4 March, 2018 Haredi MK: We will force early elections if Draft Law not passed Finance Committee head Moshe Gafni says left-wing government would have been better for haredim amid push for permanent IDF exemptions.
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel