Jewish boss had demanded Jewish employee not come into work on Shabbat despite having store open.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 3 May, 2017 MK Maklev: ‘Why did the Supreme Court hurry to rule on Shabbat?’ MK Uri Maklev(UTJ) says that haredi parties are working to cancel by-laws allowing Shabbat commerce and demand a new Supreme Court hearing.
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 4 September, 2013 Obama in Rosh Hashana greeting: I was proud to visit Israel In special Jewish New Year greeting, US president says 'we live in challenging times, but if we work together we can make this moment one of hope for all our neighbors'