For the first time in years, Jews visit Temple Mount without being shadowed by officials from the Jordanian Waqf.
- 28 September, 2011 Dozens of Jews, Including MKs, Visit Temple Mount Dozens of Jews ascended to the Temple Mount in honor of Rosh Hashanah, including MKs Uri Ariel and Aryeh Eldad.http://a7.org/pictures/292/292334.jpg' style="float:right;" />
- 9 November, 2016 Glick to Trump: “Ascend the Temple Mount” MK Yehuda Glick calls on the president-elect to visit the Judea and Samaria and to ascend the Temple Mount.
- 16 July, 2017 Fatah calls for violence and ‘rage’ following terror attack Fatah rebroadcasts video in which Abbas calls for violence to prevent Jews from ascending Temple Mount following deadly terror attack.
- 25 May, 2017 ‘I’ve never seen anything like this on the Temple Mount before’ Record number of Jews ascend Temple Mount on 50th anniversary of reunification of Jerusalem.
- 26 October, 2016 Only Chief Rabbis should decide if Jews ascend Temple Mount Rabbi Shlomo Aviner says only Chief Rabbis-and not the government or politicians-should decide if Jews can ascend the Temple Mount.