‘I’m Jon Stewart, I’m a talk show host as well. I was. A few years ago. And I’m a Jew.’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 11 April, 2017 Trump breaks with Obama’s tradition, doesn’t attend White House Passover seder Obama hosted a Seder dinner every year, becoming the first U.S. president to celebrate Passover on an annual basis in the White House
- 28 January, 2017 A stain on America’s conscience that can never be erased – and should never be forgotten With Trump's barring refugees and immigrants, a look back at the bigotry that caused the U.S. to turn away thousands of Jews that escaped Nazi death camps
- 27 January, 2017 Trump: ‘Too early’ to talk about moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem 'People want protection and a wall protects. All you have to do is ask Israel,' Trump says, using Israel to defend Mexico border wall in interview with Fox.
- 15 December, 2016 Will Rex Tillerson turn out to be another George Schultz? When George Schultz was appointed 35 years ago, Jews were worried but now he's considered to have been a great friend of Israel.