‘I’m Jon Stewart, I’m a talk show host as well. I was. A few years ago. And I’m a Jew.’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 20 August, 2017 Jon Stewart breaks silence, blasts neo-Nazis and Trump’s Charlottesville response 'I don't think everybody who likes [Trump] is a Nazi, but everybody who is a Nazi sure does seem to like him,' says the former Comedy Central host
- 21 September, 2017 Kimmel vs. Cassidy: Fight over Obamacare repeal gets heated as Republicans look for votes Comedian Jimmy Kimmel entered the healthcare debate after revealing on his show in May that his newborn son had undergone life-saving emergency surgery for a congenital heart condition
- 15 August, 2017 WATCH: Jimmy Fallon calls out Trump as ‘shameful’ for waiting to condemn white supremacists after Charlottesville The 'Tonight Show' host paused the jocularity to scold the U.S. president for failing to condemn racists in Charlottesville
- 29 August, 2017 Hundreds of Jews march with Al Sharpton in Washington protest against Trump Thousand Ministers March for Justice event in Washington sees rare public embrace from Jewish community toward controversial Baptist minister-talk show host