‘I’m Jon Stewart, I’m a talk show host as well. I was. A few years ago. And I’m a Jew.’
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 20 August, 2017 Jon Stewart breaks silence, blasts neo-Nazis and Trump’s Charlottesville response 'I don't think everybody who likes [Trump] is a Nazi, but everybody who is a Nazi sure does seem to like him,' says the former Comedy Central host
- 17 November, 2017 Jon Stewart returns to the ‘Daily Show’ as a particularly nasally ‘Bernie Bernstein’ 'You don’t need anti-Semitism to come onto the show, Jon,' Noah joked to Stewart. 'You could have just asked!'