The soldier was sentenced to life in prison with hard labour for killing three US military trainers.
- 17 July, 2017 Jordanian soldier convicted of murder of 3 US troops Jordanian military court sentences man who killed 3 US military trainers to life in prison.
- 16 July, 2017 Jordan court to rule Monday in killings of 3 US troops AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — A military court is expected to rule Monday in the murder trial of a Jordanian soldier accused of killing three U.S. military trainers in a shooting spree at a Jordanian air base.
- 11 May, 2017 Austria convicts asylum seeker of Syria war crimes A Palestinian is sentenced to life in jail in Austria for killing 20 unarmed Syrian soldiers in Homs.
- 17 April, 2017 Jailed Palestinian leader accuses Israel of torturing, killing prisoners in NYT op-ed Marwan Barghouti, a Palestinian leader serving five life sentences in Israel for murder, explains why he and hundreds of his fellow prisoners are on hunger strike
- 7 August, 2013 Hungary: Four jailed for neo-Nazi killing spree Neo-Nazis killed six Roma in carefully planned attacks across Hungary over 13 months; three sentenced to life in prison without parole