Jordanian military court sentences man who killed 3 US military trainers to life in prison.
- 16 July, 2017 Jordan court to rule Monday in killings of 3 US troops AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — A military court is expected to rule Monday in the murder trial of a Jordanian soldier accused of killing three U.S. military trainers in a shooting spree at a Jordanian air base.
- 17 July, 2017 Jordan soldier who killed US trainers jailed for life The soldier was sentenced to life in prison with hard labour for killing three US military trainers.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 23 May, 2009 Iraq Tribes Are Upset by Sentence Given to G.I. Iraqis complained bitterly after a court spared the life of the soldier, who was convicted of raping an Iraqi girl and then murdering her and members of her family.
- 1 July, 2013 Daniel Maoz, Israeli man convicted of murdering parents, gets two life sentences