Jordanian military court sentences man who killed 3 US military trainers to life in prison.
- 13 November, 2017 Israel bars French MPs from visiting jailed terror leader Members of French communist, far-left party sought to meet Marwan Barghouti, who is serving 5 life sentences for murdering 26 people.
- 22 February, 2018 Life sentence for man who murdered Holocaust survivor in 1992 German court convicts murderer from Sweden in 1992 killing of Holocaust survivor.
- 16 July, 2017 Jordan court to rule Monday in killings of 3 US troops AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — A military court is expected to rule Monday in the murder trial of a Jordanian soldier accused of killing three U.S. military trainers in a shooting spree at a Jordanian air base.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 17 July, 2017 Jordan soldier who killed US trainers jailed for life The soldier was sentenced to life in prison with hard labour for killing three US military trainers.