If the liberal elites continue to condemn the right of self-determination and so see it as an expression of racism, only the racists will remain to defend it
- 13 August, 2017 Then and now: When the ACLU defended neo-Nazis’ right to rally The ACLU is still defending free speech, but now there’s a president who can’t condemn racism
- 6 April, 2017 The stench of the Anti-Semitic Old Right that Hangs around Ken Livingstone Many on the Labour Left look the other way when Livingstone dons Trump’s clothes: presenting falsehood as fact, whistling to a low-level populist racism against Jews, and a presenting himself as ‘the little man’, beset by powerful elites.
- 9 March, 2017 Trump’s anti-Black animus and how the media armed his hate Trump's villains changed over the course of the campaign and the early days of his presidency, but one heavy has remained the same. Black Americans. And the media has serviced his racism.
- 18 October, 2016 Liberal Jews should condemn denial of Jewish ties to Temple Mount If we denounce Jews who deny Palestinian identity, we must do the same when Palestinians deny ours.
- 7 July, 2017 Shall the sword devour Israelis forever? It depends As long as Israel remains reluctant to defeat the enemy, the sword will continue to devour and burn