If the liberal elites continue to condemn the right of self-determination and so see it as an expression of racism, only the racists will remain to defend it
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 13 August, 2017 Then and now: When the ACLU defended neo-Nazis’ right to rally The ACLU is still defending free speech, but now there’s a president who can’t condemn racism
- 26 October, 2017 The Balfour Declaration’s racism – and why it still matters The British policy elite's views reflected deeply embedded notions of the 'Jewish race' and 'Jewish power', the 'impurity' of the Palestinian Arabs - and the incapability of both to ever rule themselves. Those tropes still reverberate today
- 6 April, 2017 The stench of the Anti-Semitic Old Right that Hangs around Ken Livingstone Many on the Labour Left look the other way when Livingstone dons Trump’s clothes: presenting falsehood as fact, whistling to a low-level populist racism against Jews, and a presenting himself as ‘the little man’, beset by powerful elites.
- 28 September, 2017 Under the hater’s violent gaze: A portrait of racism and anti-Semitism However repulsive the racist may be, he has a logic which we must understand, because such a logic can ultimately wreak havoc