Coalition Chairman says PM not involved in submarine and Bezeq affairs Netanyahu did not intend to resign even in case of indictment.
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 26 January, 2018 Report: Netanyahu to be questioned in ‘Submarine Affair’ TV report says PM will be asked to testify or be questioned in Case 3000. Police have stressed in the past he is not a suspect in the case.
- 13 June, 2018 Netanyahu: My rivals should apologize for submarine affair accusations Day after giving testimony to police in 'Case 3000,' PM says 'the air has been let out of this balloon'
- 25 February, 2018 Police to question Netanyahu Friday in two corruption cases Detectives want to interview Netanyahu before he flies to the U.S. on Saturday ■ PM to be asked about telecom-giant and submarine affairs
- 15 March, 2013 Netanyahu's new coalition chairman, a job nobody wants