A post on Netanyahu’s Facebook page called the link between him and Shaul Elovitch ‘fake news’ that represented ‘another futile attempt to create an affair out of thin air against the prime minister’
- 11 July, 2017 Probe into embattled Israeli telecoms tycoon group widens to satellite operator Spacecom Shares of companies controlled by Shaul Elovitch fall sharply on the news of Israel Securities Authority's widened probe between Bezeq and its Yes satellite TV unit
- 18 January, 2017 Netanyahu offered Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth to Murdoch family Lachlan Murdoch, son of billionaire Rupert Murdoch, visited Israel and met with prime minister.
- 10 June, 2017 What a deadbeat tycoon’s fall really means for Israel The haircut Eliezer Fishman gave his investors is irksome, but the real problem is that, barred from the rich, the banks started heaping money on everyman. Lavishly.
- 29 June, 2017 The rise (and possible fall) of Israel’s telecom titan Shaul Elovitch started with a store on a Tel Aviv side street, but a suspected conflict of interest might bring his empire down
- 15 February, 2017 Revealed: Israel pledged to place Jordan’s natural gas needs before its own Details of a letter to Amman, signed by Netanyahu and Energy Minister Steinitz, were obtained by Haaretz after the government refused to confirm it even exists.
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.