Massive firepower was used on ‘Black Friday’ in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 13 July, 2017 Israeli army chief, defense minister fail to attend anniversary ceremony of 2014 Gaza war Benjamin Netanyahu and Reuven Rivlin, however, attend ceremony, at which Netanyahu spoke of Israel's commitment to bring back bodies of soldiers being held in Gaza
- 18 October, 2016 IDF top brass failed to grasp Hamas tunnel threat during 2014 Gaza war, internal probe charges Army investigation determines that preparation for dealing with subterranean threat during Operation Protective Edge was 'flawed, and caused confusion in real time.'