‘The Palestinian issue is complicated,’ Netanyahu told the French president. Macron agreed but replied: ‘You’re making it more complicated by building in the settlements’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 3 February, 2017 Israeli settlement construction ‘may not be helpful’ in reaching peace, White House says Official reportedly quoted as saying 'unilateral' expansions do 'undermine' peace efforts; Israel's UN envoy: 'We will not always agree on everything'; Netanyahu, Tillerson spoke Thursday.
- 13 September, 2017 Jimmy Carter: Trump Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts are ‘practically hopeless’ Adding to his indictments of Trump, Carter singled out Benjamin Netanyahu for having 'no intention at all' to bring about a two-state solution