The police have never detailed the allegations against David Shimron, who is the personal lawyer and a very close associate of Netanyahu
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 20 November, 2016 Justice Ministry decides against investigating Israel’s submarine scandal Ministry says evidence does not warrant a police probe, but that it is still looking into the conduct of Netanyahu and his personal lawyer.
- 2 January, 2018 Report: Netanyahu’s lawyer foiled competing South Korean bid in allegedly corrupt submarine purchase Michael Ganor, former ThyssenKrupp representative who turned state's evidence in Netanyahu probe, told police that he and lawyer David Shimron blocked a competing South Korean bid to purchase naval vessels
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.