The police have never detailed the allegations against David Shimron, who is the personal lawyer and a very close associate of Netanyahu
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 20 November, 2016 Justice Ministry decides against investigating Israel’s submarine scandal Ministry says evidence does not warrant a police probe, but that it is still looking into the conduct of Netanyahu and his personal lawyer.
- 10 July, 2017 Israeli submarine scandal: What you need to know as the probe gets closer to Netanyahu Israel's submarine affair took a new turn on Monday morning, when six suspects were brought in for police questioning as part of the investigation into possible wrongdoing
- 20 July, 2017 Police to question former Israeli army chief Gantz in submarine scandal As the investigation broadens, a key witness in the affair may incriminate Netanyahu's lawyer Shimron in another case if he turns state witness, report says
- 12 July, 2017 Israel’s submarine scandal: Netanyahu confidant David Shimron revealed as suspect detained in graft probe Israel Police are looking into allegations that Shimron lobbied defense officials on behalf of ThyssenKrupp for a multimillion dollar submarine sale to Israel