Slaughterhouse says it will be forced to close because of a government-introduced ban on exporting its produce.
- 27 July, 2017 Netherlands may exempt kosher slaughterhouse from export ban After ban on exports nearly closes country's only kosher slaughterhouse, government agrees to consider special exemption.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 29 July, 2014 Israel cuts interest rates to maintain impact of Gaza conflict BOI drops main lending rate by a quarter point to 0.5 percent in bid to contain drop in goods export, private spending.
- 26 April, 2017 Rabbi Haim Druckman slams Liberman over yeshiva closure Rabbi says non-religious army preparatory programs to be allowed to remain while yeshiva will be forced to close is discrimination.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.