Yes, you can get it with a stick. But you can't get a coupe.
- 15 June, 2017 First Drive: 2017 Honda Civic Type R It's bigger than any previous Type R, with a 306-hp turbocharged engine. Is that sacrilege, or precisely what Soichiro would want?
- 20 June, 2017 More Hardcore Version of the Civic Type R Coming Civic chief engineer Hideki Matsumoto just confirmed that Honda has lots of things planned for its hottest hatch.
- 14 June, 2017 2017 Honda Civic Type R The new Type R only looks like a tragic tuner car.
- 24 April, 2017 Watch the 2017 Honda Civic Type R Set a New FWD Nurburgring Lap Record With a 7:43.80 lap time, the 306-horsepower turbocharged Type R snatches front-drive victory from the hottest VW GTI.
- 17 April, 2017 Faster, More Furious 2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe and Sedan Honda’s hoping the new Civic Si coupe and sedan will give fans of big horsepower in small packages something to savor. The Si has a high-performance, high-torque 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine, with...