Some demonstrations organizers have filed police complaints accusing Netanyahu of incitement
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 1 December, 2016 Israeli lawmaker accused of sex crimes; party leader Bennett: ‘He denies claims’ Hard-right leader Bennett says he spoke with said party legislator, calls on anyone feeling hurt to file a police complaint.
- 1 September, 2017 Jaffa Theatre files complaint after hackers attack website, accuse group of supporting terrorism The theater is the subject of a number of complaints by the Ministry of Culture that claim performances violate the 'Nakba law' stipulating the removal of funding for organizations that commemorate the Nakba