Some demonstrations organizers have filed police complaints accusing Netanyahu of incitement
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 1 December, 2016 Israeli lawmaker accused of sex crimes; party leader Bennett: ‘He denies claims’ Hard-right leader Bennett says he spoke with said party legislator, calls on anyone feeling hurt to file a police complaint.
- 1 December, 2016 Netanyahu’s ex-chief of staff Gil Sheffer suspected of sexual assault, confinement of woman Shefer was questioned by police and released to five days of house arrest. A similar complaint filed against him in the past was not perused due to statute of limitations.
- 24 June, 2017 UN denies Israeli claims of Hezbollah violations on Lebanese border Israel accuses Hezbollah of setting up observation outposts along the border on land purportedly used by an environmental advocacy group
- 4 December, 2016 Sara Netanyahu files complaint over ‘fake police leaks’ from her interrogation Lawyers blast 'witch hunt' against the prime minister's wife after Channel 2 broadcasts alleged transcripts in questioning over misuse of public funds.