Some demonstrations organizers have filed police complaints accusing Netanyahu of incitement
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 1 December, 2016 Israeli lawmaker accused of sex crimes; party leader Bennett: ‘He denies claims’ Hard-right leader Bennett says he spoke with said party legislator, calls on anyone feeling hurt to file a police complaint.
- 1 September, 2017 Jaffa Theatre files complaint after hackers attack website, accuse group of supporting terrorism The theater is the subject of a number of complaints by the Ministry of Culture that claim performances violate the 'Nakba law' stipulating the removal of funding for organizations that commemorate the Nakba
- 1 December, 2016 Netanyahu’s ex-chief of staff Gil Sheffer suspected of sexual assault, confinement of woman Shefer was questioned by police and released to five days of house arrest. A similar complaint filed against him in the past was not perused due to statute of limitations.
- 24 June, 2017 UN denies Israeli claims of Hezbollah violations on Lebanese border Israel accuses Hezbollah of setting up observation outposts along the border on land purportedly used by an environmental advocacy group