- 17 July, 2017 Trump has plunged America into an ethics crisis and made country a 'laughingstock', says ethics chief who resigned Donald Trump’s former ethics chief has claimed the President is making the United States an international laughingstock. Mr Trump’s unprecedented conflicts of interest – and unwillingness to disentangle from them – have created an ethics crisis, former Director […]
- 11 June, 2017 Trump Jr. appears to contradict father’s claim he never told Comey he hoped FBI director would end Flynn probe In an appearance on Fox News, the president’s son seems to confirm Comey’s version account of a conversation his dad had with the ex-FBI director about the federal investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
- 7 June, 2017 Donald Trump's sons Eric and Donald Jr back his barbed attacks on Sadiq Khan Donald Trump’s sons have defended their father’s scathing attack on Sadiq Khan and argued the London Mayor is in denial about the terror attacks which have plagued London in recent months. President Trump sparked heavy criticism for his one-sided Twitter tirade against Mr […]
- 23 May, 2017 Ethics office blasts Trump refusal to disclose lobby waivers WASHINGTON (AP) — The message from a senator to the government ethics office: Use your authority to force the president to reveal how many waivers he's granted to ex-lobbyists in his new administration.
- 1 May, 2017 White House ethics office 'not consulted' on plans to make Ivanka Trump presidential adviser The US Office of Government Ethics has said it was not consulted by the White House about plans to make Ivanka Trump a formal adviser to the president. This contradicts statements from White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, who said on 21 March that Ms Trump was working "in […]