The land near the Jordanian border was originally given to the Israeli army, but settlers have been farming it since
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 1 September, 2017 A settler farm sows fear among Palestinian shepherds, with help from the Israeli army Thirteen years ago Omer Atidiah situated his private farm on Palestinian land north of Jericho; since then his name has terrorized the area
- 7 October, 2016 Israeli farms illegally cultivating hundreds of acres of Palestinian land across border Moshavim around Latrun working some 370 acres of West Bank land that was handed to them by government authority in the 1980s; Palestinians torn on whether to fight in Israeli High Court of Justice.
- 20 February, 2017 A Palestinian farmer just wanted to work his land. He got an army raid instead Israeli settlers are doing all they can to prevent the Jabaris from cultivating their six acres. The Israeli army helped out.
- 8 February, 2017 Israeli army won’t let Palestinian farmers till their land because of settler violence One family's lawyer reached out 12 times to the Israeli authorities so that the farmers could coordinate access to their almond grove, but to no avail.