The land near the Jordanian border was originally given to the Israeli army, but settlers have been farming it since
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 24 November, 2017 Israeli High Court denies Palestinians’ petition to recover lands being farmed by settlers Israeli army seized Jordan Valley land in the late 1960s and some was later given to settlers. High Court tried to persuade petitioners to accept compensation, but that offer was rejected
- 1 September, 2017 A settler farm sows fear among Palestinian shepherds, with help from the Israeli army Thirteen years ago Omer Atidiah situated his private farm on Palestinian land north of Jericho; since then his name has terrorized the area
- 7 October, 2016 Israeli farms illegally cultivating hundreds of acres of Palestinian land across border Moshavim around Latrun working some 370 acres of West Bank land that was handed to them by government authority in the 1980s; Palestinians torn on whether to fight in Israeli High Court of Justice.