Why is a failed imitation of the armed conqueror seen as admirable? My feminist brain doesn’t get it
- 23 April, 2017 The most justified social protest in Israel The 1,000-plus Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike are all part of a national struggle for freedom, something that should seem admirable even to Israelis
- 30 January, 2017 I’m proud my daughter failed her Jewish identity class My 13-year-old daughter doesn't yet realize that the Education Ministry won’t allow her to determine her Jewish identity for herself.
- 11 October, 2016 American Jews have failed to mobilize against Trump Prominent American Jewish organizations mobilized with full force against the Iran deal. But Donald Trump’s candidacy doesn’t seem to matter enough to them.
- 4 September, 2017 Why ISIS collapsed, but not terrorism The terrorist organization continues to function and serve as a model for imitation despite its ‘manufacturing plant’ in Iraq and Syria being gravely damaged and the possibility that its leader has been killed
- 25 August, 2017 Israeli soldier, you never had a chance The video clip shows what you know: It doesn’t matter how polite you are at 1:30 A.M. in a Palestinian house in the occupied territories; you shouldn’t be there at all