- 17 July, 2017 Plane Evacuated Because A Passenger "Passed Gas?" All passengers were evacuated from the plane after multiple people experienced nausea and headaches.
- 12 April, 2017 United to compensate people on flight when man dragged off CHICAGO (AP) — United Airlines sought to quell the uproar over a man being dragged off a plane by announcing on Tuesday that it would no longer ask police to remove passengers from full flights and would compensate customers who were on the flight when the man was removed.
- 24 May, 2017 'Controlled chaos' aboard SFO-bound plane engine catches fire at NJ airport Newark Airport closed after a reported engine fire on an SFO-bound plane Tuesday night. The plane was still on the tarmac and all passengers were evacuated safely.
- 26 July, 2017 Two People Injured In Korean War-Era Plane Crash Near Texas Airport Federal authorities say the fuselage of the vintage plane came apart as it crash-landed, but fortunately the pilot and passenger survived.
- 10 May, 2017 Passengers Get Into Fistfight Aboard Southwest Airlines Flight In a video captured by passengers on a Southwest Airlines flight, showed a man punching another multiple times before other passengers could pull him away.