Memorial for victims of 1972 Olympics Munich Massacre to be dedicated in city where terrorists murdered 11 Israeli athletes.
- 6 September, 2017 President Rivlin meets families of Munich Massacre victims Israeli president, families of 11 Israeli athletes murdered by Arab terrorists in 1972, meet following dedication of memorial to victims.
- 5 September, 2017 Rivlin leaves for Germany on 45th anniversary of Munich Massacre New memorial dedicated 45 years after terrorists murdered 11 Israeli athletes at Olympic games.
- 5 September, 2017 Israel’s president heads to Germany to inaugurate Munich Olympics massacre memorial Reuven Rivlin will mark the 45th anniversary of the murders of 11 Israeli athletes at the first permanent museum that pays tribute to the victims
- 30 August, 2017 In Munich, a tribute to Israeli athletes and families’ persistence 'There are no happier people, no more satisfied people, than us,' said the wife of a victim of the 1972 Olympic Games massacre who spent 45 years pressing for a worthy memorial
- 6 September, 2017 Rivlin attends memorial to Munich Massacre – 45 years late Israeli president noted Fatah continues to call Munich Massacre of 11 athletes 'heroic,' memorial decades overdue.