Memorial for victims of 1972 Olympics Munich Massacre to be dedicated in city where terrorists murdered 11 Israeli athletes.
- 1 December, 2015 Horrific new details emerge in 1972 Munich Olympics massacre More than 40 years after the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the Summer Games in Munich, a new documentary film and a New York Times article expose the brutal torture the victims endured before their tragic deaths.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 June, 2012 Munich widows accuse Germany of hiding information Ilana Romano, whose husband, Yossef, was one of the 11 Israeli athletes murdered at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich, isn't surprised to learn that neo-Nazis were involved. 'It was clear that the terrorists had support,' she says
- 29 February, 2012 Itamar Massacre: Fogel names live on At least 20 children named in memory of five Itamar victims; yeshiva inaugurated on massacre's anniversary
- 29 August, 2012 Protocols from ’72 Munich massacre released On 40th anniversary of Israeli athletes' murder at hands of Palestinian terrorists, State Archives release documents that provide rare glimpse into confusion, helplessness that prevailed during tragic events of September 5
- 29 May, 2017 UK Labour leader denies honoring Munich attack terrorist Jeremy Corbyn denies reports that in 2014 he had honored an Arab terrorist perpetrator of the 1972 massacre of Israeli athletes in Germany.