Chief Rabbinate says private list was never meant to be any sort of blacklist.
- 17 July, 2017 Rabbinate clarifies: There is no “black list” Chief Rabbinate says private list was never meant to be any sort of blacklist.
- 25 April, 2017 ‘We have red lines too’ Officials tell Arutz Sheva ultimatum to German Foreign Minister meant to clarify Israel's red lines.
- 22 November, 2016 Interior Minister slams court for delaying Karim appointment Interior Minister Aryeh Deri attacks High Court for delaying IDF chief rabbi's appointment, stating that what rabbi meant was obvious.
- 7 December, 2016 Denmark’s chief rabbi: No legal ban on circumcision Rabbi Yair Melchior clarifies that the Danish Medical Association didn't recommend a legal ban on circumcision before age 18.
- 29 July, 2014 Israel cuts interest rates to maintain impact of Gaza conflict BOI drops main lending rate by a quarter point to 0.5 percent in bid to contain drop in goods export, private spending.