The father, a powerful Haredi figure, is allegedly facilitating his son’s refusal to grant the get (divorce)
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 14 October, 2016 Man’s refusal to divorce wife unless she pays $131K ‘not extortion,’ Israeli court says Rabbinical court releases him from prison, reversing a five-year prison term for the recalcitrant man.
- 12 January, 2017 Israel’s High Court slams attempt to reverse divorce granted to wife with husband in coma Appeal deals with local rabbinical court's decision to grant divorce to woman whose husband has been in coma for years. 'Why engage with this appeal?' asks Supreme Court judge.
- 17 August, 2017 High Court rules that a woman can head Israel’s rabbinical courts Ruling allowing women to apply for job comes after attorney general's opinion that role is an administrative one, not religious
- 10 September, 2017 ADL denounces anti-Semitic meme posted by Netanyahu’s son Prime Minister Netanyahu refuses to address his son's post during a cabinet meeting