The father, a powerful Haredi figure, is allegedly facilitating his son’s refusal to grant the get (divorce)
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 14 October, 2016 Man’s refusal to divorce wife unless she pays $131K ‘not extortion,’ Israeli court says Rabbinical court releases him from prison, reversing a five-year prison term for the recalcitrant man.