Season 7 kicked off with a show-stopping cold open, a mass murder and a reminder why women are the driving force behind the show. And, bizarrely, an Ed Sheeran cameo
- 28 January, 2017 ‘Game of Thrones’ was only a springboard for Israeli actress and singer Ania Bukstein The last three years have been the best in Bukstein's career. She tells Haaretz about the similarities between her and her character in the new film 'A Quiet Heart' and why she wanted to get married through the Rabbinate.
- 1 August, 2017 ‘Game of Thrones,’ Israeli politics edition: Who is the Netanyahu of Westeros? Niv Hadas tries to draw parallels between characters in this series and Israel's political scene.
- 17 January, 2017 New film shows ‘Catch-22’ facing liberal Palestinian women in Israel Maysaloun Hamoud’s debut feature 'In Between' shines an illuminating light on three young Arabs living in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- 24 August, 2017 Art show projects gloom over how 1967 irrevocably altered Israel’s history ‘Euphoria,’ a project marking the 50th anniversary of the 1967 war on show at Kibbutz Ein Harod, is a display of nostalgia for a unified, justified Israel, under a cloak of biting critique
- 5 July, 2017 Britney Spears treats Israelis to a virtual nightmare Despite the millions of pictures taken and countless videos recorded, no real show took place last night in Park Hayarkon. Even the audience was more interested in looking at their phones