Season 7 kicked off with a show-stopping cold open, a mass murder and a reminder why women are the driving force behind the show. And, bizarrely, an Ed Sheeran cameo
- 28 January, 2017 ‘Game of Thrones’ was only a springboard for Israeli actress and singer Ania Bukstein The last three years have been the best in Bukstein's career. She tells Haaretz about the similarities between her and her character in the new film 'A Quiet Heart' and why she wanted to get married through the Rabbinate.
- 17 January, 2017 New film shows ‘Catch-22’ facing liberal Palestinian women in Israel Maysaloun Hamoud’s debut feature 'In Between' shines an illuminating light on three young Arabs living in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- 5 July, 2017 Britney Spears treats Israelis to a virtual nightmare Despite the millions of pictures taken and countless videos recorded, no real show took place last night in Park Hayarkon. Even the audience was more interested in looking at their phones
- 18 March, 2017 I joined a Dead Sea hippie colony A visit to Metzukei Dragot shows you there’s a world without boundaries – but living without boundaries ultimately breaks you.
- 25 February, 2017 A rabbi, a wandering Jew, a martyr: Jesus in ‘Israeli’ art A new show at the Israel Museum illustrates the extensive presence of Jesus in Jewish and Israeli art. But when it comes to explaining the attraction to this figure, the thrust of the exhibition is misguided.