Dozens of Arabs riot and throw stones at Maaleh Mota Gur road in capital and near Lions’ Gate. Police forces pushing back rioters.
- 25 December, 2017 Iranian-backed militias moving closer to Israel Syrian army forces, backed by Iranian-backed militias, push deeper into rebel-held enclave near Israel and Lebanon border.
- 18 July, 2017 Arabs riot in Jerusalem Dozens of Arabs throw rocks and bottles at police prayed near the Temple Mount.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 28 April, 2013 Egypt president, judges compromising on reform law CAIRO (AP) — The Egyptian president's office indicated Sunday a compromise has been reached with the judiciary to defuse an uproar over a proposed law that would have forced out thousands of the country's most senior judges.
- 10 December, 2017 ‘I was alone, facing dozens of rioters throwing stones’ Journalist describes how he narrowly avoided being lynched during riots last night in Wadi Ara.