Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was responding Prime Minister Netanyahu who told reporters the arrangement perpetuated Iran’s presence in Syria and that Israel was therefore ‘utterly opposed’ to it
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 15 November, 2017 Israel won’t allow Iran to establish presence in Syria, defense minister says 'We retain absolute freedom of action,' Avigdor Lieberman says at northern border one day after Russian defense minister called Iran's presence 'legitimate'
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.