Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was responding Prime Minister Netanyahu who told reporters the arrangement perpetuated Iran’s presence in Syria and that Israel was therefore ‘utterly opposed’ to it
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 15 November, 2017 Israel won’t allow Iran to establish presence in Syria, defense minister says 'We retain absolute freedom of action,' Avigdor Lieberman says at northern border one day after Russian defense minister called Iran's presence 'legitimate'
- 23 August, 2017 Netanyahu to tell Putin: Russia, U.S. must cooperate to curb Iranian presence in Syria Netanyahu will attempt to influence Syrian cease-fire agreement and urge Putin to coordinate with Washington despite tensions, senior official says
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.