Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was responding Prime Minister Netanyahu who told reporters the arrangement perpetuated Iran’s presence in Syria and that Israel was therefore ‘utterly opposed’ to it
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 August, 2017 Netanyahu to tell Putin: Russia, U.S. must cooperate to curb Iranian presence in Syria Netanyahu will attempt to influence Syrian cease-fire agreement and urge Putin to coordinate with Washington despite tensions, senior official says
- 11 December, 2016 Israel undeterred by Russia’s presence in Syria, but may trigger next war with Hezbollah Russian presence in Syria usually limits Israel while restraining Hezbollah. Israel's recent actions, however, could provide Hassan Nasrallah the justification he needs.
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 6 March, 2017 Netanyahu: Iran behind 80 percent of Israel’s security problems Prime minister stresses continued threats from Iran at memorial marking 25 years since attack on Israeli embassy in Argentina.