Saudi government-linked news websites reported on Monday that officials in the deeply conservative Muslim country are looking into taking possible action against the woman
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 18 July, 2017 Saudi police arrest young woman who caused national uproar over her miniskirt on Snapchat Riyadh police arrest woman for wearing 'immodest clothes' and refer her case to the country's public prosecutor
- 20 July, 2017 Explained: Why did a Saudi woman’s Snapchat create such a fury In some segments of society, even uttering a woman's name in public is taboo
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.